Our Vision & Values
Our schools aims are that:
- a lively faith and Christian values permeate all that is done;
- the unique qualities of each individual are appreciated and nourished so that their potential is fully realised;
- excellence is energetically pursued in all aspects of life.
We achieve this by:
- providing a rich, engaging, carefully planned curriculum to excite and enhance learning;
- developing children's confidence to embrace challenges, persevere and develop independence for all learning;
- remembering that our Christian faith is central to all that we do;
- communicating respectfully with every member of the school community, sharing our successes and embracing our challenges;
- being an active part of our church and local community and provide opportunities for community spirit and engagement.
Our strategy for school’s use of Pupil Premium for current academic year and the details of the spend and effect of the funding for last year can be found below.
PE & Sport Premium
Information about how the school uses the funding it receives as a result of the PE & Sport Premium Grant can be found below.
Our most recent school inspection took place in July 2015. This report can be found below.
To find more information about our school on the Ofsted website, please click here.
Parents are encouraged to share their views with Ofsted by using their ‘Parent View’ service, which can be found here.
As a Church of England school, in addition to monitoring by Ofsted, we are also inspected under a system called the Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools (SIAMS).
The SIAMS inspection takes place usually on a five yearly cycle. This is a national system which is organised, for our school, through the Diocese of Chelmsford. The SIAMS inspection is part of our ongoing process of school development and improvement.
The report of our most recent SIAMS inspection, which took place in December 2014, can be found below.
Information on the schools performance in the statutory End of Key Stage assessments for the academic year 2017-18 can be found below.
To find more information about the schools performance in end of Key Stage results, please click here.